Norwood Swimming Club is proud of its more than 40 years of excellence. It is the club's goal and purpose is to develop great swimmers and great people for life.
NEW SEASON INFORMATION EVENING:
If you want to be part of the fun and friendship at Norwood Swimming Club in 2015/16, we are hosting an Information Night at Norwood Swim School on Wednesday, September 9, from 7pm. We will talk about the club, what it means to be a competitive swimmer, competitions and how to enter them, swimming pathways and much more. We would love to see you there. In the meantime, if you would like any more information, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
2015 PRESENTATION AND AWARD NIGHT, AUGUST 22.
The Norwood Swimming Club celebrated the 2014/15 season in the Starlight Room of the Entertainment Centre.
What a night it was!
Special thanks to our President, Scott Ireland, for organizing such a wonderful event.
Of course, Scott couldn’t do it on his own, so many thanks to the following people
- All the members who attended the event.
- Peter Graham – a wonderful Master of Ceremonies
- Special guest, SwimSA Chairperson, Box Fox, for attending
- All the wonderful trophy presenters
- Those who donated items for the silent auction
- Major sponsor, Norwood Swim School
- Shaun Curtis, head coach, and Scott Ireland for their captivating speeches
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre and staff – who were fabulous
- Trophy stewards – Tom Caton and Wayne Gadd
- The coaching staff for their attendance
The full list of trophy winners can be found on our Presentation Night 2015 page.
If you would like to help support our 2015 carnival, or just want some more information, please email Francesca Wakeham at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the information you will need.
All our swimmers train with Norwood Swim School.
Proudly associated with Better Movement Studio, provider of yoga services to Norwood Swimming Club.
Our club is proud to be recognised as
Norwood Swimming Club was awarded GOLD in the 2014 annual GO Club PB program - one of only 44 swimming clubs in Australia to receive the award.
The GO Club PB program is the national swimming club standard that recognises and rewards swimming clubs by measuring their performance across five key areas:
- Coaching and officiating
- Marketing and promotion